302......306.....331 ???? Mustang Forums at StangNet
2/03/2012 · I had a 302 similar to the OP and it was expensive and hard to get 250HP out of the little V-8. I eventually had to go with a 351W and build up a C6 to notice any gains. I eventually had to go with a 351W and build up a C6 to notice any gains.... Truckin' decided that we would find an engine shop in California that was familiar with installing a stroker kit into a 302 to demonstrate the procedure.
331 Stroker thefactoryfiveforum.com
13/07/2012 · I really love the 302 block, so I'm wanting to build a 331 stroker to stick in my truck. This is my first engine build so far, so any and all feedback on this matter would be greatly appreciated. I'm wanting pretty much a street car that I can take out to the strip every once in a while, so I'm wanting to get between 375-415 hp or so, and as much torque as I can get lol. This is the list of... 3/08/2009 · - - 331 stroker vs 347 stroker I will add more later supporting the 331 in an all out race motor debate. I am not debating combined street/strip use, as I am in full support of either build, and actually lean towards the extra torque of the 347 when talking mainly street use - I chose one. I don't have any problems with your right to your religion in your own home/church, but we aren't
331 Ford 415 HP Stroker Muscle Car Engines
The original 302 sprung to life as a result of the 5.0L displacement limit imposed by the SCCA for its Trans-Am road racing series. Still, the 302 was plenty successful at the drag strip as well. how to become a senior advocate The cylinders are bored out, making it a 331 stroker, with fuel injection, Cobra dressings, and capable of generating 415 hp – more than enough for such a light vehicle. EF …
A 331 stoker without the stroker cost...yes it can be done
5/06/2008 · The plan is to build a 331 stroker using 302 standard block, and the boost will come from 2 x precision turbo's from US. Recently got the block back from machinist - Bored 0.030" and decked with new cam bearings and core plugs. how to change causes you care about on linkedin there are quite a few fox bodies here running their original 302's stroked to 331, and that's what we're getting ready to build. you see them in several classes, however you rarely see one with the factory efi.
How long can it take?
331 Stroker build advice please Ford Truck Club Forum
- How much max horse power from 347? www.fordmods.com
- Ford Muscle Forums Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum - New
- New 331 Build for Richie www.fordmods.com
- ford 347 stroker specs-HsvLiMos Suche
How To Build A 331 Stroker Out Of A 302
Stroker Kit. There is no replacement for displacement, so punch out your 302 V8 to a more respectable 331 for more asphalt-chewing horsepower with a Scat Stroker Series 9000 Street-Strip Rotating Assembly.
- The cylinders are bored out, making it a 331 stroker, with fuel injection, Cobra dressings, and capable of generating 415 hp – more than enough for such a light vehicle. EF …
- 7/05/2010 · Add to all that you also have to buy a 351 specific oil pan, distributor, lower intake, headers, and modify the fuel rail plus use a much larger set of heads/intake for a 351 stroker.. it IS much more expensive to build a nice Windsor based stroker than the 347/363 variety.
- A couple examples: 351W cranks will not it in an 8.2 deck block (base for 331, 342, 347, 357 and now 363 strokers) and the 393 does not use a 4″ stroke crank from a 400M engine but an aftermarket 3.85″ stroke unit sold through Ford Racing, Scat and others.
- 31/05/2006 · Call a local machine shop and check out the price on boring cyls, checking and cleaning the block, cutting the crank, resizing rods (cheaper than new but not better. oh yeah when resizing get arp rod bolts), pressing pistons on, installing cam bearings and freeze plugs.