Gary Fong- Flash and Studio Lighting in photography-on
Discouraged by the look of flash photography because of the flashlight-shaped light source, Gary Fong found the answer in the soft lighting of a lampshade. This led to the invention of the Lightsphere. The Gary Fong Lightsphere is a dome-shaped light diffuser, which was introduced in late 2004. By 2011 it had sold more than 400,000 units worldwide.... Bring a new level of creativity and quality to your artificial lighting, with this Gary Fong Lightsphere collapsible. Providing you with studio lighting wherever you may be, this fantastic accessory negates the need for many larger, cumbersome studio items, a welcome …
Review Gary Fong Lightsphere Collapsible The Phoblographer
Sometimes, the simplest of setups can be the most effective. In this video from photographer Gary Fong, we see how to use two simple off-camera flashguns, a snoot, some color gels, and a plain wall to create a dynamic and interesting look for a photo shoot:... Gary Fong Lightsphere Universal Basic Kit. The Gary Fong Lightsphere Universal Basic Kit is based on the large, round, soft and flexible Lightsphere diffuser that slips over the …
B&H Event Space How To Create A Studio Look Anytime...
Parr also uses flash guns, in conjunction with a Gary Fong diffuser, in order to balance the ambient light with the intense burst of flash. Through these flash techniques, Parr is able to create … how to make a texture appear without background unity The Gary Fong Lightsphere Collapsible is a product that has been used on and off again in The Phoblographer’s postings, but one that has never received a full, proper field review.
Gary Fong's Lightsphere technical question Photo.net
12/08/2009 · The proof is in the pudding. So do not be unjust to Gary Fong - the results with his products - as demonstrated by himself - speak for themselves. how to cook adobo with pineapple I am a big fan of Gary Fong's lightsphere diffusion system despite what people may think of him or the stares I get occassionaly when using his product. It's the only lighting accessory that gives me the look I want, for either close range portraits, macro lighting in a pinch, or for use in small to medium rooms. That said, it has been inconvenient storing and carrying this accessory in the
How long can it take?
Amazon.com Customer reviews Gary Fong GFLSC01
- Garage Brands Importers and Distributers of Digital Products
- Gary Fong Lightsphere Universal Basic Kit georges.com.au
- The Magic Of Speedlights How To Create a Studio Look
- The Gary Fong Channel YouTube
How To Create A Studio Look With Gary Fong
Studio Mode lets you preview your scenes and sources before pushing them live. Adjust your scenes and sources or create new ones and ensure they're perfect before your viewers ever see them. Adjust your scenes and sources or create new ones and ensure they're perfect before your …
- Gary Fong LSUCLOUD Lightsphere Universal Cloud Diffuser. Light Sphere Universal fits virtually all flashes including the Nikon SB-600 and SB-800 and Canon 430 …
- Gary Fong has become a de-facto standard for speed light diffusion. The accessories made by Gary include the famous Lightsphere and lots of other small flash improvements. I have tried to make some flash modifiers in the past, like a flash mounted softbox or an improvised beauty dish. Zond is
- How to Create a Studio Look Anytime Gary Fong B&H Photo Video 5 months ago. 10,891. 5:39. Beautiful Lighting Done Simply: Part One The Gary Fong Channel 4 years ago. 209,292. 4:06. Lighting Group Photos with Gary Fong Lightsphere brianfry 9 years ago. 159,193. 4:29. Portrait Photography: On-Camera Fill Flash and Lightsphere Collapsible For Beautiful Portraits The Gary Fong Channel 3 …
- The Gary Fong Lightsphere Collapsible is a product that has been used on and off again in The Phoblographer’s postings, but one that has never received a full, proper field review.